Monday, October 7, 2013

Get your Tip Tuesday and Freebie Friday at my new website!


Don't forget to head on over to my new web address for your weekly Tip Tuesday and Freebie Friday posts!!!!

Also when you are on my new site, remember to click the Bloglovin' button THERE and follow my blog from that new site!!!!  If you have followed this blogspot.com blog, you will have to unfollow and follow my new site.  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but I don't want you to miss out on all the freebies and information posted there!

Thank you,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have checked your website and i must say it is full of information that i need when it comes to speech therapy and disorders. will be checking out your blog posts there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, no need to apologize for the inconvenience! I think it's absolutely the right thing to do to ask your regular readers to unfollow this one, as it will no longer be updated, and follow the other one instead. Keeping this particular post up will make sure that any new people will know where to go. I had a look around your new website, and I think it looks great!

    Regards,
    Eva B. at Local Marketing Guru

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...